- Do you, your child or someone you know struggle with reading…and spelling also?
- Does spelling interfere with any attempts at writing, and are there struggles with forming sentence structure?
- What about having nightly homework wars in your home?
- How about trouble sounding out words… even though phonics has been taught?
- Maybe you, your child or someone you know has given up trying to memorize math facts & weekly spelling test lists.
- Or, are things like learning to tie shoelaces really hard?
Whatever the struggle, Success With Dyslexia
is here to help anyone tackle these issues, no matter the age.
Let me help you solve your unique learning challenges.
• Wilson Reading System
• RightStart Mathematics
Before she began tutoring with Mrs. Bradley, my daughter was struggling daily with reading, writing, math, and history. She was mostly getting C’s and D’s in her classes, and it was greatly affecting her self-esteem. She believed that she was dumb, and this was reinforced by the other kids because she couldn’t understand and keep up with what they were doing.
I can proudly say that my daughter has been on the A/B Honor Roll for the last two years. She works very hard to make sure that she doesn’t go back to getting C’s and D’s, and I know that a major part of her success is because of Michelle’s tutoring services and her patience in dealing with a junior high student. I know that my daughter is a lot more confident in herself now and in a much better state of mind, so I believe that the benefits of working with Michelle have been priceless.~ Chaima, Adjunct Professor